Amy’s Gravel Fondo – 45km Gravel Grind
Saturday 23rd October 2021, Lorne, Victoria
Gravel Grinding is riding a bike on gravel, loose stones or any unpaved surface using any type of bike including cyclo-cross, mountain bike, gravel grinder or hybrid. Gravel riding racing/riding has seen a growth over the past years to be popular with mountain bike, cyclocross and road cyclist.
Click to Enlarge Map or Interactive Map at page bottom.
Enter A Sunday Event and Add Gravel for $50
APRIL – JUNE 7
JUNE 8 – JULY
– $10 discount for AusCycling Members.
– Additional 10% Discount for Groups of 4 or more that pay in one transaction OR as part of a ‘Group’, set up in your registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about setting up a group and getting 10% off all riders.
– Plus booking and merchant fee
- Date: Saturday 23 October 2021
- Start Time: 10:30am – Finish Line Closes at 3:30pm – 5 hours to complete 45km
- Start Location: Allenvale Rd Car Park https://goo.gl/maps/budJTVVs46p9iuz59
- (Ride to start line from Lorne parking George St or similar – No parking at start line – drop off only)
- Format: Timed Recreational Gravel Grind
- Minimum Age: 15 Years Old at 31 Dec 2021
- Entries Close: Midnight Wednesday
- Registration / Timing Sticker Collection: 9am to 10:20am
- Coffee and Bike Service at Start line
- Earn great fundraising rewards
- Sponsor Discounts
- Numbered Timing
- Rider Guide
- Aid Station Food and Drinks
- SAG Wagon Support
- Medical Support
- Moto Scout Support
- Closed Road