Cyclist deaths are preventable, stay safe together
It’s been 16 years since Amy Gillett was killed while riding her bike.
For 10 years, we’ve come together at Amy’s Great Ocean Road Gran Fondo to celebrate cycling and fundraise to help the Amy Gillett Foundation (AGF) on their mission for cyclist safety.
One in five people who are injured on Australian roads is riding their bike.
Every 10 days a cyclist is killed. That’s nearly 40 people each year.
These deaths are preventable and this isn’t good enough. With your help, AGF can save more lives.
Your donations support research, create education programs and advocate for safe cycling – everything they do is to make it safe for people to ride home to the people they love.
Every single dollar raised helped push A Metre Matters across the line nationwide, but there’s still work to be done.
Thanks to your fundraising, AGF can get closer to zero deaths each year.
Support a safe future for cyclists.
Our mission: safe cycling in Australia
Our vision: zero cyclist fatalities
Individual incentives for fundraising:
- Raise over $1,000 to receive a ticket rebate on your entry fee, or simply to donate your entry fee to the Amy Gillett Foundation
- Raise over $2,500 to receive an Amy Gillett Foundation, ‘Key Fundraiser’ Kit (Including Jersey and Bib Knicks).
- Please note, you must have raised $2,500 by Monday 23rd of August 2021, to receive your Sub4 fundraising kit in time for the event.
Group incentives for fundraising:
- Raise over $1,000 to receive a 3×3 spot to bring your own team marquee.
- Raise over $3,000 to receive a 3×3 marquee for your team provided by us.
- Raise over $6,000 to receive a 3×3 marquee for your team provided by us. Your team will also be provided with free coffee before and after your ride, post event massages and a alcoholic beverage package.
- Raise over $7,500 to receive a 6×3 marquee for your team provided by us. Your team will also be provided with free coffee before and after your ride, post event massages and a premium alcoholic package.
Your help makes it possible for Amy Gillett Foundation to achieve their vision of zero cyclist deaths. Ride Amy’s Great Ocean Road Gran Fondo and fundraise to create a safe future for cyclists.