Amy’s Family Fondo – 14km Family Ride
Sunday 11th September 2022, Lorne, Victoria
Amy’s Family Fondo is the ultimate family ride on the most scenic section of the Great Ocean Road. Set out from Lorne to Cumberland River, and return to Lorne and the Finish Line of the Gran Fondo.
Those that hit it with pace can keep lapping until the course is closed.
Cycle the section of road that sits below Teddy’s Lookout, closed just for you and your family.
*Plus booking and merchant fee
(AGE 15 and Under)
- Date: Sunday 11th September 2022
- Start Time: 9:45am
- Start Location: Main Street, Lorne
- Distance: 14km
- Format: Fully Closed Road Recreational Ride
- Minimum Age: 6 years (at 31 December 2022) (Must be accompanied by a guardian)
- Entries Close: 4:00pm Saturday 10th September (In person entries accepted in event village)
- Event Village Hours: Saturday 10th September 10:00am-4:00pm Sunday 11th September 7:00am-4:00pm
- Free rider photos
- Pre-ride Safety Briefing
- Earn great fundraising rewards
- Sponsor Discounts
- Rider Guide
- AID Station Food and Drinks
- Medical Support
- Police Support
- Moto Scout Support