Amy’s Gravel Fondo – 45km Gravel Grind
Saturday 9th September 2023, Lorne, Victoria
Gravel Grinding is riding a bike on gravel, loose stones or any unpaved surface using any type of bike including cyclo-cross, mountain bike, gravel grinder or hybrid. Gravel riding racing/riding has seen a growth over the past years to be popular with mountain bike, cyclocross and road cyclist.
Click to Enlarge Map or Interactive Map at page bottom.
- $10 discount for AusCycling Members.
- Take an extra 10% off each entry if you enter in a group of 4 or more! Simply set up your group in registration, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org for the group discount to be activated! You can then share your unique group entry link with your riding group to join too.
- Plus booking and merchant fee
- Date: Saturday 9th September 2023
- Start Time: 10:30am – Finish Line Closes at 3:30pm – 5 hours to complete 45km
- Start Location: Allenvale Rd Car Park https://goo.gl/maps/budJTVVs46p9iuz59
- (Ride to start line from Lorne parking George St or similar – No parking at start line – drop off only)
- Format: Timed Recreational Gravel Grind
- Minimum Age: 15 Years Old at 31 Dec 2022
- Entries Close: 4pm Friday 8th Sept
- Registration / Timing Sticker Collection: 9am to 10:20am
- Coffee and Bike Service at Start line
- Earn great fundraising rewards
- Sponsor Discounts
- Numbered Timing
- Rider Guide
- Aid Station Food and Drinks
- SAG Wagon Support
- Medical Support
- Moto Scout Support
- Closed Road